Welcome to Seonaid Teal Photography Blog

Welcome to my blog..

I've been thinking about creating a blog to compliment my website  for a while, but I wasn't sure why, or how to use it. Anyway after a chance conversation with a friend I decided to have a go, and to try other social media feeds. I've had the website for a few years and I also use Facebook. This week, as well as creating the blog Ive created accounts on Google+ and Instagram. They can all be accessed via the social media icons on my website.

With all this on my mind I was drawn to an advert on Facebook for custom hand drawn signature watermarks for photographers. The examples in the gallery looked fantastic but being Scottish, I'm known to be tight on occasions. This was one of those occasions. I found several articles online about how to create watermarks using Adobe Photoshop, so I had a go. I'm really please with the results, what do you think?

I found a great app eZy Watermark which enables you to create watermarks for photos on your phone or iPad. You can create something new or import an image. I was able to import the image of my Photoshop generated watermark. It's not exactly the same as it has a background in this version. It's easy to use and the photos with the watermark are easily exported to various locations.

Here's a photo from my walk on Malvern Common with the dogs this morning, including the iPad version of my new watermark.



 

Comments

Popular Posts