White House Vets Photography Competition

Our vet, White House Vets, is having a Pet club photo competition. I'm not big fan of photo competitions but I thought I'd give it a go. The last few times we've been on the common I've tried to get a photo of our young springer spaniel, Splat, jumping into the pond but he's too quick. I have lots of great photos of dramatic splashes but no springer ...

Most of the photos I have of the dogs are of them asleep somewhere in the house. It was a great excuse to go through the photos of the German Shepherd as a pup. His facial expressions are great and he looks so cute., but I am very biased.

Looking back made me realise how poorly I catalogue my photos. It's one of those "must do better next time" tasks. Although they are all filed by date, without a reference event it's not very helpful. Without the website I would struggle to remember what I have.

It was difficult to down select to a few, but I eventually reduced it to six.. I went for cuteness over technical excellence, so ended up with four puppy photos, a sleepy one and an action shot.

My final choice is shown below, what will the judges think?





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts